My Fox News TV Interview on Choosing Happiness!


Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happiness is a Choice! - An inspirational tip I shared with Fox News viewers

I was recently interviewed by Fox News at 10 in Eugene, Oregon about my Life Coaching mission, to help people to be happy, no matter what bumps in the road they are facing. Yes, I do believe that it is within your reach to be happy - because being happy is more about what you choose to think and feel on a daily basis, despite the circumstances of your life.

I shared my vision with Fox News that I would like to see more positive, upbeat messages being aired on TV, to help society reach for a better feeling thought, instead of continuing to put the negative news in their minds and going to bed with those type of images. After all, what we choose to surround ourselves by impacts the quality of our lives. So, why not bring more positive messages to the world and share with people HOW they can feel better, when things look down in their lives?!

Well, my local Fox News was very receptive to this, matter of fact, after my interview with them (which you can watch above at the top of this blog), they wanted to share my message of positivity by airing many of my Lovin' Life quotes that I write and share on Twitter every single day!
Click here to follow me on Twitter

Now, I am creating mini video clips to be aired on Fox News this week that will give you more of that personal connection with me and inspire you to choose happiness and making feeling good your #1 priority.

Here's the video clip that will be aired tonight on TV:





I have heard so many new coaching clients come to me and say "when I am in a loving relationship, then I will be happy" or "when my business takes off and I am making a decent amount of money, that's when I will be happy". But the first lesson is to learn that being happy is more about what's inside of you. Many people chase their dreams, but it is not the dreams themselves that will make us happy. Think of all the people that are wealthy beyond their wildest imaginations (celebrities, CEO's, etc.) -- are they all happy? Or do we hear stories of them being everything BUT happy. Money doesn't bring happiness. A loving relationship doesn't bring happiness. A great career doesn't bring happiness. A successful business doesn't bring happiness.

Happiness IS an inside job and it is a choice that we are given each and every moment of the day.

What happens when that career we love gets stressful or when there are some trying times in our relationships? Is it the career or the relationship that is going to make us happy in those moments? No. It is what we choose to think and feel. It is HOW we respond to what life throws our way.

I am so passionate about this topic because what I have realized over the years, being a Law of Attraction student, coach, and teacher, is that learning how to be happy, no matter what, IS what attracts to us the life situations that we so desire and dream of. If you are not happy, how can you attract "happy" events in your life. You are a magnet. And your thoughts & feelings are the things that are drawing life situations to you (whether good or bad). And it all matches up. Good attracts the good and bad attracts the bad.

And here's the great news ... YOU choose what you think and feel. You can always reach for a better feeling thought and respond differently to life's trying situations. Yes, you are that powerful. Doesn't that feel good?

Wishing you a Lovin' Life day!

P.S. If you enjoy what I am up to here (sharing the positive, uplifting messages with the world through mainstream TV), then feel free to comment on my YouTube videos and also share my video messages with your local news station -- I am passionate about spreading my message of Lovin' Life Now to as many people as possible, so that this world's happiness quotient starts to increase and all of us start to walk around feeling happy more often and Lovin' Life! Thank you for helping me spread my message of positivity, hope and empowerment!

No comments:

Post a Comment